S-B25SV Automatic Vertical Can Body Separator vertical design is easily linked and work together with automatic vertical necker and flanger. Scored can cylinder is carried by a timing screw and a turret. Inner cutter shaft enter can inside and carry
cans forward to meet an arc outer cutter blade. Two cutter edges squeeze the scoring line, due to width variation of cutter blade, to separate the can cylinder. Lower can is carried out by a turret directly while upper can is transferred to buffer area then exit from the same outlet as that for lower can. Single inlet and outlet, simple design. With centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
Specification / Features
|Range of Can Dia.
||200 - 407 D
|Range of Can Height
||70 - 200 mmH
|Capacity Per Min.
||Up to 600 Cans
||Up to 1000 Cans
|Horse Power Required
||3HP，1/2HP，1/4HP x 1
||5HP，1/2HP，1/4HP x 1
|Floor Space Overall Height
||2430 x 1090 x 1250 mm
- To deal with scored can cylinder.
- Recycleable central control lubricating system.
- Use human-machine interface (touchable monitor) control system and inverter for setup and variable speed control.
- Can guide and Turrent with chromium plating or Nylon material.
- Full automatic control system for canmaking line requirement.
- Multi-safety design for machine and personal safety.
- Material for necking inner core is high speed steel, Carbide material is available on request.
- Material for necking outer guide die is tungsten carbide.
- Flanging tooling can be swing type or spin type.
- Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs while spin flanging works by several gear driven rollers.
- Flanging system can be spin or swing type.
Layout Dimension :