Product InfoS-B31V Automatic Vertical Can Body Necker with vertical design is easily linked and work together with automatic flanger. Can cylinder is carried by a timing screw and a turret. Neck is formed due to guidance from a shaped outer necking die made of tungsten carbide. Proper inner die is to prevent wrinkle. With recycleable centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
Close View / Tooling
Specification / Features
|Range of Can Dia.||202 - 401D|
|Range of Can Height||70 - 180 mmH|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 800 Cans|
|Horse Power Required||3HP|
|Floor Space Overall Height||2650 x 2940 x 2030 mm|
|Net Weight||3500 -4000 kgs|
- Vertical design easy to connect with auto flanger.
- Recycleable central control lubricating system.
- Can guide and Turrets with hard chromium plating or Nylon material.
- Full Automatic Control system for canmaking line requirement.
- Multi-safety design for machine and personnel safety.
- Use human-machine interface (touchable screen) control system and inverter for set up and variable speed control.
- Equipped with high speed steel necking inner core, Carbide material is vailable on request.
Layout Dimension :