S-B42V Automatic Vertical Square Can Flanger with vertical design. Expanded can is carried into an index turret by a chain pusher. Can is flanged by a pair of squeeze flanging die.Flanged can is carried out by the index turret and is pushed away by a
lever. Equipped with inverter for variable speed control. With recycleable centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
Specification / Features
|Range of Can Dia.
||50 x 95 - 180 x 180 mmH
|Range of Can Diagonal
||60 - 400 mmH
|Capacity Per Min.
||Up to 60 Cpm
|Horse Power Required
|Floor Space Overall Height
||2750L x 1600W x 1800H mm
- Sturdy structure, suitable for various square/rectangular can flanging.
- Vertical design, easy to link and work with an auto seamer.
- Tooling is made of special alloy steel and be heat treated.
- Can guide and turret are hard chromium plated to avoid scratch.
- Can height adjustment through a motor, convenient and quick.
- Multi-safety design for machine and personnel safety.
Layout Dimension :