S-B47A Automatic Vertical Triple Necker with Flanger with vertical design is easily linked and work together with automatic double seamer. Can cylinder is carried by a timing screw and a turret. Triple neck is formed due to guidance from three shaped outer necking die made of tungsten carbide. Proper inner die is to prevent wrinkle. Then, necked can is flanged by swing flanging die (or spin flanging die). Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs to squeeze can fringe while spin flanging works by several turning rollers to squeeze can fringe. With recycleable centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
Specification / Features
|Range of Can Dia.
||202 - 401D
||202 - 301D
|Range of Can Height
||70 - 180 mmH
|Capacity Per Min.
||Up to 800 Cans
||Up to 1200 Cans
|Horse Power Required
|Floor Space Overall Height
||3700 x 1600 x 1760 mm
- Vertical design, easy to connect with auto double seamer.
- Recycleable central control lubricating system.
- Use human-machine interface (touchable monitor) control system and inverter for setup and variable speed control.
- Can guide and Turrent with chromium plating or Nylon material.
- Full automatic control system for canmaking line requirement.
- Multi-safety design for machine and personal safety.
- Material for necking inner core is high speed steel, Carbide material is available on request.
- Material for necking outer guide die is tungsten carbide.
- Flanging tooling can be swing type or spin type.
- Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs while spin flanging works by several gear driven rollers.
- Flanging system can be spin or swing type.
Layout Dimension :