Product InfoS-B55 Automatic Vertical Flanger with Beader with vertical design is easily linked and work together with automatic double seamer. Can cylinder is carried by a timing screw and a turret to let swing flanging die (or spin flanging die) form flange. Then , flanged can body is transferred by a turret to let beading roller enter can inside. Bead clusters are created due to pressing between beading roller and a fixed arc beading rail. Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs to squeeze can fringe while spin flanging works by several turning rollers to squeeze can fringe. With recycleable centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices , easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
Close View / Tooling
Specification / Features
|Model Type||4H / 6H||6H / 9H||8H / 12H||12H / 18H|
|Range of Can Dia.||202 - 401D||202 - 301D|
|Range of Can Height||90 - 210 mmH||80 - 180 mmH|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 400 Cans||Up to 600 Cans||Up to 800 Cans||Up to 1200 Cans|
|Horse Power Required||5HP||7.5HP|
|Floor Space Overall Height||2750 x 1750 x 2015 mm||3110 x 2350 x 2015 mm||3500 x 2550 x 2015 mm|
|Net Weight||4500 kgs||5775 kgs||6750 kgs||7550 kgs|
- Vertical design easy to connect with auto double seamer.
- Recycleable central control lubricating system.
- Use human-machine interface (touchable monitor) control system and inverter for setup and variable speed control.
- Use inverter for variable speed control.
- Full automatic control system for canmaking line requirement.
- Multi-safety design for machine and personnel safety.
- Flanging tooling can be swing type or spin type.
- Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs while spin flanging works by several gear driven rollers.
- Beads on can body are formed due to pressing between turning beading roller and a fixed arc beading rail.
- Flanging system can be spin or swing type.
Layout Dimension :