S-B56 Automatic Vertical Quintuple Necker with Flanger with vertical design is easily linked and work together with automatic double seamer. Can cylinder is carried by a timing screw and a turret. Quintuple neck is formed due to guidance from five shaped outer necking die made of tungsten carbide. Proper inner die is to prevent wrinkle. Then, necked can is flanged by swing flanging die (or spin flanging die). Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs to squeeze can fringe while spin flanging works by several turning rollers to squeeze can fringe. With recycleable centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
Specification / Features
|Range of Can Dia.
||202 - 401D
||202 - 301D
|Range of Can Height
||70 - 180 mmH
|Capacity Per Min.
||Up to 800 Cans
||Up to 1200 Cans
|Horse Power Required
|Floor Space Overall Height
||4650 x 2200 x 1950 mm
- Vertical design easy to connect with auto double seamer.
- Recycleable central control lubricating system.
- Use human-machine interface (touchable monitor) control system and inverter for setup and variable speed control.
- Use inverter for variable speed control.
- Full automatic control system for canmaking line requirement.
- Multi-safety design for machine and personnel safety.
- Beads on can body are formed due to pressing between turning beading roller and a fixed arc beading rail.
Layout Dimension :