Product InfoS-B64 Automatic Vertical Flanger with Beader with vertical design is easily linked and work together with automatic double seamer. Can cylinder is carried by a timing screw and a turret. Neck is formed due to guidance from a shaped outer necking die made of tungsten carbide; then swing flanging die (or spin flanging die) form flange. Flanged can body is transferred by a turret to let beading roller enter can inside. Bead clusters are created due to pressing between beading roller and a fixed arc beading rail. Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs to squeeze can fringe while spin flanging works by several turning rollers to squeeze can fringe. With recycleable centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
Close View / Tooling
Specification / Features
|Model Type||4H / 6H||6H / 8H|
|Range of Can Dia.||202 - 401D|
|Range of Can Height||80 - 180 mmH|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 400 Cans||Up to 600 Cans|
|Horse Power Required||7.5HP|
|Floor Space Overall Height||3500L x 1590W x 2005H mm|
|Net Weight||7447 kgs|
- Vertical design easy to connect with auto double seamer.
- Recycleable central control lubricating system.
- Can guide and turret with hard chromium plating of nylon material.
- Use human-machine interface (touchable monitor) control system and inverter for setup and variable speed control.
- Use inverter for variable speed control.
- Full automatic control system for canmaking line requirement.
- Multi-safety design for machine and personnel safety.
- Material for necking inner core is high speed steel, Carbide material is available on request.
- Material for necking outer guide die is tungsten carbide.
- Flanging tooling can be swing type or spin type.
- Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs while spin flanging works by several gear driven rollers.
- Beads on can body are formed due to pressing between turning beading rollers.
- Flanging system can be spin or swing type.
Layout Dimension :