Product InfoS-B71 Automatic Vertical Flanger with Beader with vertical design is easily linked and work together with automatic double seamer. Can cylinder is carried by a timing screw and a turret to let swing flanging die (or spin flanging die) form flange. Then, flanged can body is transferred by a turret and lifted up by a lifter plate to let inner beading roller enter can inside. Two holes on the lifter plate support two beading rollers so as to get perfect and even bead clusters. Bead clusters are created due to pressing between outer beading roller and inner beading roller. Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs to squeeze can fringe while spin flanging works by several turning rollers to squeeze can fringe. With recycleable centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
Close View / Tooling
Specification / Features
|Model Type||6H / 8H|
|Range of Can Dia.||401 - 603D||603 - 800D|
|Range of Can Height||90 - 180mm||150 - 280mm|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 300 Cpm||Up to 200 Cpm|
|Horse Power Required||15HP , 1/2HP|
|Floor Space Overall Height||3734 x 2650 x 2252 mm||4000 x 2900 x 2400 mm|
|Net Weight||7800 kgs||8500 kgs|
- Vertical design easy to connect with auto double seamer.
- Recycleable central control lubricating system.
- Use human-machine interface (touchable monitor) control system and inverter for setup and variable speed control.
- Use inverter for variable speed control.
- Full automatic control system for canmaking line requirement.
- Multi-safety design for machine and personnel safety.
- Flanging tooling can be swing type or spin type.
- Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs while spin flanging works by several gear driven rollers.
- Beads on can body are formed due to pressing between two turning beading rollers.
- Flanging system can be spin or swing type.
Layout Dimension :